Whitewater swimming (Hydrospeed) on the Durance
The Durance is without doubt the best river in France to learn to navigate and discover whitewater swimming.
Your body will be in constant contact with water and your float.
Thanks to advice and an appropriate technique that our instructors will teach you, you will be able to discover unique sensations of skiing and well-being.
The ideal route for a first experience is the one that will take you from the famous wave of the Rabioux to Embrun.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- suitable technical equipment meeting CE standards (don't forget your swimsuit and pair of shoes): 5 mm neoprene suit, 5 mm neoprene jacket, safety vest, helmet, paddle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Think about your swimsuit and shoes that will get wet
- Take your towels if you wish to rinse or wash after the descent in our private showers reserved for you.
We will be pleased to provide you with suitable technical equipment that meets CE standards for your comfort and safety (don't forget your swimsuit and pair of shoes). :
Once equipped, you will receive technical and safe instructions for the descent and then you will leave with the guide on the river to face the waves.
• Embrun, Embrun, Hautes-Alpes, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Departure Point :EVP - Eau Vive Passion (Durance - Rabioux), Route St-James La vague du Rabioux, 05380 Châteauroux-les-Alpes, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Wearing a mask during transport at the end of the activity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.