Whitewater Rafting on Kootenay River - Half Day
The Kootenay Half Day Trip offers our guests a family friendly, fun, and scenic adventure down the beautiful Kootenay River. With aqua blue water, never ending mountain sky lines and memories to last a lifetime. This trip is perfect for those new to whitewater rafting, or those who want to experience the water, but not big whitewater. With fun class I-III rapids this trip is beautiful and exciting all in one.
Here at Kootenay River Runners we are all about having fun, but we equally focus on safety and quality. Our guides are trained thoroughly and certified in swift water rescue and wilderness first aid. They get to know the rivers inside and out so they can provide you with an experience you will be talking about for years to come. Our gear is updated regularly, not only for safety, but for the comfort of our guests too!
per adult from
What's included :
- River Shoes
- Splash Gear
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Unfortunately this year, due to Covid-19 regulations, we are unable to offer our guests a snack or drink. We suggest having a big breakfast and bringing a bottle of water with you in your backpack.
The Kootenay River offers guests breathtaking scenery just outside of Kootenay National Park in the Canadian Rockies. With rapids ranging from class 1-3, this trip is great for children as young as 5 years old and grandparents alike. Our half day trip gives guests 18km of remote wilderness mixed with relaxation, fun, and adventure!
• Kootenay National Park, 7556 Main St E, Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia V0A 1E0 Canada
Departure Point :Kootenay River Runners, 4987 BC-93, Radium Hot Springs, BC V0A 1M0, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 5 years old
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Do not bring jewelry, valuables, or cameras (unless waterproof).
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.