Whitewater Rafting in Racha Region
Whitewater rafting trip on the river Rioni, in Racha region is the most exiting trip among extreme lovers.
This trip is medium difficulty and in it can participate beginners too. Also, this is the best rafting route for families with kids, from 8 year.
Rioni river makes unique opportunity for organizing rafting trips from 20th of March till 20th of November.
Rafting route – Chrebalo – Nikordziri
Route length – 23 km
Difficulty – II-III category (Medium)
Rafting duration – 2 hour and 20 minutes
Minimum age of participant – 8 year
During the whitewater rafting trip you can see sightseeing of Racha region - Nakerala Pass, Shaori lake.
After rafting adventure you will have picnic in the nature with Traditional Rachuli Lobiani, cucumber and tomato salad, cheese and bread, also homemade Georgian wine for tasting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Rafting Boat rent, Helmet, Life jacket, Paddle, Hydro clothing
- Certificated Rafting instructor (IRF)
- picnic in the nature (local Rachuli Lobiani, cucumber and tomato salad, bread, cheese)
- Homemade wine for tasting during picnic
- Tasting of traditional "Rachuli Lobiani"
What's excluded :
- Additional services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti Region, Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti Region
Racha is a perfect mountain area with numbers of rivers and is perfect place to get a total enjoyment from rafting. Hospitable people, unique nature, fresh air and absolutely clean mountain rivers promise you an unforgettable adventure.
Stop At: Nakerala Pass, Kutaisi-Tkibuli-Ambrolauri, Georgia
From the Nakerala Pass you can see the beautiful views of Imereti region and take a lot of amazing pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Shaori Reservoir, Georgia
Shaori lake is one of the most beautiful water reservoir in Georgia. It locates on 1100 miters altitude. Nature and water is just excellent.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Ambrolauri, Ambrolauri, Racha-Lechkhumi and Kvemo Svaneti Region
Administrative Center of Racha-Lchkhumi region.
Departure Point :1: McDonald's, 1 Tbilisi St, Kutaisi, Georgia
2: Leselidze Street, Kutaisi, Georgia
Traveler pickup is offered
Ilo Mosashvili 9. This is our office location
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.