Whitewater Rafting "El Chorro" Class IV
A unique descent on the gorge of the upper section of Naranjo River with us as a friend. An unforgettable adventure in a wonderful and extreme stage.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Whitewater safety gear
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
An unforgettable expedition available only on the dry season, 22 km northwest of Quepos in the mountains on the edge of the province where the access to the upper section of the Naranjo River is located.
The indescribable and exciting sensation when we enter a narrow canyon to paddle the intense section of "El Chorro". A technical and fun descent in the shade of the forest, as if you were on a white water slide in an incredible setting with small waterfalls that leave between some walls of volcanic rock. In this activity, the maximum number of occupants per boat is 3 people plus the guide. Is unique!
Departure Point :Extreme M&R, Av 5, El Cerro, Provincia de Puntarenas, Quepos, 60601, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
You can wind us en Waze or google maps as Extreme M&RAirports
- Quepos Airport, Quepos Costa Rica
- Marina Pez Vela
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/23/2019 - 12/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Use of face mask during transportation. Sanitized areas and tools for a refreshment stop.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.