Whitewater Rafting Adventure in Chiang Mai
Join this Chiang Mai rafting adventure and takes you on a thrilling river over class III and IV white-water rapids. You will learn paddling technique from our expert trained guides to make sure your adventure is safe. Lunch and hotel transfers is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet and life jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off with in Chiang Mai City limits by an air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside of Chiang Mai city can be arranged at an additional fee
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Join this 6 miles or 10 km white water rafting and is broken into 3 sections. First section is a great warm-up. This section has one class III and is probably the most beautiful section of the river with the encroaching jungle offering lots of shade. The middle section is an action-packed with rapids and is probably the best white water in Thailand. Most of this section is class III and IV rapids. The third section gives you some time to relax before entering a great class III and into a continuous section of rapids that goes almost all the way to our camp.
We have top-of-the-line helmets (CE approved) and life jackets (US coast guard approved). Expert trained guides to make sure your adventure is safe. Trip includes pickup from your hotel with in Chiang Mai City by van, towel for drying off, shower facilities, lockers and lunch (Vegetarian option available). Make sure to bring a 2nd set of dry clothes for the ride home. We are a premium service with focus on safety first.
For children under 15 or as a choose for adults filling apprehensive about the white water we may ask or you may choose to go around the difficult section with the van. There is a road along this entire section. As you complete the 1st they would jump out of the boat and into the van where they can take a short trip downstream to join the rest of the group as they are finish the most difficult section. They will miss about 2 km or river. This section of river changes dramatically with the amount of water in the river. Let us know if you can’t swim or have very young children will have a fun solution for you.
Our lunch is fried chicken with rice, salad, fruit, instant coffee, tea and water. If you are a vegetarian, please let us know in advance and we can accommodate you. Free water is included on every adventure. The camp also has a small mini mart for purchasing snacks, ice cream, drinks, sunscreen and some other basics.
11:30am-12noon: Pick up in Chiang Mai and drive to our camp takes about 1.5 hours
13.15pm: Arrive at camp for orientation and registration
14.00pm: White water rafting experience for 3 hours. Including safety talk and training. Actual water time varies depending on the level of the river. Low water is about 2.45 hours on the water and high water is about 2 hours on the water
17:15pm: Arrive back at camp, shower and depart for Chiang Mai
7pm: Arrive at your hotel in Chiang Mai
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Centrally located Chiang MaiDates: DailyReturn point: Centrally located Chiang Mai
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Bring a second dry set of clothes for your ride back to your hotel
- Bring a copy or photo of your passport on your phone for registration
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.