Whitewater Rafting Adventure at Ulu Slim (From KL)
Our guided whitewater rafting trips take place on the Hulu Selangor River. Starting point not far from Selangor Dam, white water rafting excitement through relaxing drift at the end of the rafting trips with the spectacular view of nature along the riverbanks.
• Exciting Water Rafting at the Kuala Kubu Bharu,Selangor
• Professional Rafters will guide you worry free
• All safety and rafting equipment are provided
• Delightful Lunch included
• Hassle-free Kuala Lumpur hotel pick-up & drop-off
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Professional rafting guide
- Rafting equipment and safety gear
- Shower & Changing Facilities
- Lunch - Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- 4WD Ride
What's excluded :
- Personal Expanses
- Personal Insurance
- other watersport activities (water blob,kayak,etc)
Cascading down the western slope of the Titiwangsa Mountains, flows the scenic Ulu Slim of the Malaysian River. Just a 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive from Kuala Lumpur offers over 30 exhilarating rapids and a great deal of fun and enjoyment. Whether this will be your first time or you are a whitewater veteran, the Ulu Slim River will provide an exciting and thrilling adventure for your family and friends.
07.30AM: Morning Hotel pick-up (Kuala Lumpur areas only)
10.00AM: Meet at Kolam Air Panas Ulu Slim,Perak
10.20AM: Safety briefing
10.30AM: Start rafting
11.30PM: Rest at waterfall (snacks and drinks provided)
12.00PM: Continue rafting and body surfing
02.00PM: Finish rafting and lunch
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Maximum weight must not more than 100kg for safety reason.
- Wearing glasses is allowed as long it is secure to your head with a strap. Wearing contact lens will have no problem,just close your eyes when the water splashes to your face.
- Do not worry if you do not know how to swim. You will be equipt with a Life Jacket,helmet and a paddle.We allocate two guide in each boat for your safety.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and may be reorganized to best meet operational situations.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.