Whitewater Rafting 2 Full Days & 1 Night
Spend a night under the beautiful African stars inside the Batoka Canyon of the Zambezi River with 2 full days of whitewater rafting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight Tented Accommodation
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls
What's excluded :
- National Parks Entrance fees
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Day 1: Victoria Falls
Pass By: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
Raft the most thrilling section of this river. Cover a number of class 3-5 rapids that define the river as the world's greatest river of whitewater rafting. Sleep and camp under the stars of the African night. Guests should be in Victoria Falls Village at least one day before the first day of the raft trip as per-departure briefings are held one day prior. This will give you a chance to meet your raft guides, discuss the adventure that lies ahead of you, ask any last minute questions and also get things like dry bags and sleeping bags.
Guests should breakfast at their hotel prior to pick up at 9 am when they will be driven to our office where the river safety briefing is held. The first part of any rafting experience is very much a learning exercise followed by Swimming Under The Spry Of The Victoria Falls, however today there is no gradual build up; Depending on the water this 16 or 24 km stretch on day one is by far the wildest section of river that will be covered on the 1.5 day trip including many class 5 rapids. Some of the rapids on day one include Morning Glory, Stairway to Heaven, Land of The Giants, and The Devil's Toilet Bowl .
We will reach our beach campsite at rapid #21 at about 4 pm.
Accommodation included: Overnight stay in a Tent on the riverbank of the Zambezi River
Day 2: Rapid 19- Dam site
Stop At: Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
We rise as the sun illuminates the towering walls above, to the smell of bacon and eggs on the fire. Then, with all the equipment once more stowed securely for the voyage down stream, and a long day ahead of us , we cast off into a world of exhilarating action with class 4s and 5s rapids lined up and scenes of remarkable beauty. We have only one portaging around Moemba Falls which is a class 6 rapid. We will then raft 2 rapids before we arrive at the Dam site around 3pm where we will have start that long walk to the top of the canyon ice cold soft drinks and beers will be waiting and drive back to town which will take about two hours drive.
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests are picked up from any hotel in Victoria Falls,Zimbabwe.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 15 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- A minimum of 15 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.