White-water Rafting with Ziplining in Phangnga
Take an exhilarating trip down white-water rapids on a rafting adventure that includes a zipline ride and a swimming trip to a gorgeous waterfall in the forest. Your day trip from Phuket includes a stop at Wat Suwannakuha, known as the Monkey Temple. Trip include Thai delicious lunch.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River guide
- All necessary equipment
- Transfer to the waterfall
- Fruit and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple)
- Entry/Admission - Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Suwan Kuha (Cave Temple), Krasom Subdistrict Thailand
Exploring the cave and enjoy wathcing the naughty wild monkey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary, Moo 2 Song Phraek Subdistrict, Phang Nga 82000 Thailand
Your morning begins with pickup from your hotel in Phuket. En route to the base camp in the Ton Pariwat Wildlife Sanctuary, your guide makes a stop at Wat Suwannakuha, the Monkey Temple, for a look around.
On arrival at your destination, store your belongings in a locker and prepare for a full-day adventure that includes three outdoor activities: river rafting the white-water rapids, zipling through the jungle, and visiting Ton Pariwat Waterfall for a plunge in the emerald-green pool below.
Between adventures, you're served a Thai set lunch at the camp restaurant. Then, after all of the excitement, you'll have time to relax, concluding with return transport to your hotel in Phuket.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The rafting base camp is about 2 hours away from main tourist area Patong beach.Airports
- Phuket Intl Airport, Mai Khao, Phuket 83110 Thailand
Departure Time :7:15am - 8:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum Weight 100kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.