White Water Rafting Naranjo River |Class III From Manuel Antonio
Round trip transportation is provided and you will be picked up at your hotel and drive 40 minutes to town of Londres, where the river put in is located. During this scenic drive, your guide will talk about the history of the town of Quepos.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Lunch - Special Option: °Vegetarian |° Gluten Free |Let us know if you have some special meal restriction |
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers.
- Transportation from Hotels in Manuel Antonio
- Entry/Admission - RAFTING Dominical FAMILY SPECIALS Naranjo River
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
- A private property where the put in is located - you will be ready to start off on your Manuel Antonio tour. The property features stables, corrals,, an open air waiting area and bathrooms. Your guide will give you some safety measurements to follow and then… you are ready to tame the rapids of the Naranjo River. The rafts are built to hold a maximum of
6 passengers. Guides will join you in kayaks to ensure your safety. Naranjo River flows through
mountains, jungle gorges, farmlands and palm plantations. The river’s course is steep and challenging, perfect for adventure seekers searching an adrenaline rush. Halfway through the tour, you’ll have a break where you can catch up your breath and admire the view. Towards the end of the river, the waters calm down and you can take in the sights while cruising over the last few rapids.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in Manuel Antonio.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.