White Water Rafting in Bled
Rafting in Bled combines pure adventure in a glorious natural setting. It is said it is a journey full of new discoveries, discoveries that you can share with your family or friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Equipment for the activity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Spend a day away from the city and in the nature. This is something interesting, different from usual daily activities and with that touch of adventure. Rafting is a journey on water in a specially crafted rubber boat, powered by paddles and steered by an expert guide.
A team of 6 to 8 people will help the guide by providing 'rowing power'. The great thing about rafting is that learning to paddle and conquer the rapids is simple while it is, at the same time, an exciting and invigorating sport. All the necessary equipment is provided for the trip, all you need is swimming shorts and a towel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.