White Water Rafting from Mount Lavinia
(SKU: LK30660100) Experience white water rafting in the falls of Kithulgala jungle on this private, guided tour. Learn the proper safety measures and embark on an adrenaline-pumping adventure surrounded by the gorgeous scenery on this half-day tour. Please be noted that the minimum age limit for this tour is 10 years for safety purposes.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- 1-Water rafting session.
- 1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person.
- Entry/Admission - Adventure LK white water rafting kitulgala
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Entrance fees and other services not mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adventure LK white water rafting kitulgala, ginigathena road Yatiberiya kitulgala, Kitulgala 71720, Sri Lanka
Enjoy the thrill of adventure as you whitewater raft down the rapids of a 5km stretch of the Kelani River. Bounce through the turbulent white-waters with the confidence and protection offered by proper safety measures. Let you adrenaline rise as you are whirled through the foamy rapids in an experience you will never forget.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in mount Lavinia.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.