White Water Rafting from Marmaris & Icmeler
Marmaris Rafting, Archaically named Indos, the Dalaman River was once the border between the ancient civilizations of Caria and Lycia
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation, full Insurance, breakfast, lunch, introduction, guidance
What's excluded :
- Drinks, foto, camera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dalaman, Dalaman, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Marmaris Rafting, Archaically named Indos, the Dalaman River was once the border between the ancient civilizations of Caria and Lycia. With its ever-flowing whitewaters, awe-inspiring wilderness, beautiful canyons and ancient remains, the venue provides a perfect backdrop for this heart-pounding activity. The river offers plenty of rapids ranging from 2 to 4 ( grade 6 being the most challenging ).
The journey from Marmaris to our base takes about an hour and half and includes a stop for breakfast. On arrival we change into rafting suits and continue the rest of the route on the off-road vehicles with rafts atop.
From Marmaris Dalaman River Rafting, After a comprehensive instruction course we head off right into the watery arms of Mother Nature. Any nerves are dispelled at the first rapid as you quickly learn to love the thrill and rush of the river.
Rafting time is about three hours with a stop half way for swimming and cliff jumping. As rafting requires team work, a team-spirit is always developed spontaneously.
Towards the end, half a mile before our base, rafts pass under an ancient bridge which gives its name to the village of Akkopru ( The White Bridge ). At this moment you may throw yourself to the waters and let the river carry you home. If you pay enough attention, you will see the ancient scripture on the bridge, saying: "How lucky man I am, to have built this wonderful bridge over this enchanting river..."
Over 3 hours of non-stop adrenalin rush climaxes with a well deserved hearty meal. And when you arrive back in Marmaris, you may not have energy left for clubbing, but it will be a day you never forget.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Front of hotel 5 minutes before
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.