White Water Rafting from Kandy
Experience white water rafting in the falls of Kithulgala jungle on this private, guided tour. Learn the proper safety measures and embark on an adrenaline-pumping adventure surrounded by gorgeous scenery on this half-day tour. This tour includes transport by an air-conditioned vehicle and hotel pickup and drop-off. Please be noted that the minimum age limit for this tour is 10 years for safety purposes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with service of English speaking chauffeur.
- Service of an English-speaking instructor.
- 1 Water rafting Session.
- 1 liter of bottled mineral water per person.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from your hotel in Kandy.
- All taxes and service charges.
What's excluded :
- Food and Beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kitulgala, Sri Lanka
You will be picked up at your hotel at 7:00 am. Once you reach Kithulgala, you will be shown a safe place to keep your belongings as you can’t take them with you into the rapids. You will also be assigned an instructor who will show you the techniques to use as well as the necessary safety equipment and measures for rafting.
After the presentation, you will begin your rafting session. Enjoy the thrill of adventure as you whitewater raft down the rapids of a 5km stretch of the Kelani River. Bounce through the turbulent white waters with the confidence and protection offered by proper safety measures. Let your adrenaline rise as you are whirled through the foamy rapids in an experience you will never forget.
Afterwards, you'll have some free time to enjoy lunch (at own expense) if you wish, before your tour concludes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Kandy
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.