White Water Rafting Class II- III From Sarapiquí
The San Miguel section of the Sarapiqui River is the most intense rafting experience available in the area. For 12 kilometers, you will take on over 30 rapids which will require courage and technique, making your adrenaline flow like only San Miguel can!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Fruits
- Tour Guide
- Transportation from Hotels in Sarapiqui
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travelers
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Once we arrive, our certified guides will give you a briefing with safety commands and paddling instructions to prepare you for this unforgettable intense activity. Then the adventure begins!
Halfway through the trip we will stop on the riverbanks to observe a little of the amazing flora and fauna that surrounds the river, and to savor a colorful buffet of fresh tropical fruit, to recharge our batteries for the remainder of the thrilling rapids.
After 2 ½ hours filled with fun and adventure, you will be treated to a delicious traditional Costa Rican lunch in our riverside facilities, before returning to your hotel to continue enjoying the charms of Sarapiqui or heading to your next destination, right in route.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in Sarapiqui
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended: Shorts, tennis shoes or rubber sole sandals, t-shirt and bathing suit.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Covid-19 risk assessment of the activity completed (routes, visit of sights, possible crowds, number of people in the group, reduced services).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.