White Water Rafting at Maetang River
White water rafting at Maetang River, northern part of Chiangmai.
Maetang river runs north of Chiangmai and offers the full spectrum of emotion. The journey begins at the narrow point of the river with level 4 & 5 white-knocked, wide-eyes, tumultuous rapids, This river and its canyon offer a truly adrenaline pumping rush down the rapids. Our safety staff are from the river villages and are intimate with its character. They are all trained in safety & rescue procedure from both raft and shore.
For this trip you will raft thru 10 km. of breathtaking white water. For this join group the size of the group will be varying up to the season sometime 10 people and sometime 80 people which is even more fun. For one boat we will have 4 customers and 1 captain which have years of experience on this river. And also on the shore we will have safety staff following you all along the river for your safety.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- In the morning about 08.30 am.-09.00 am. We will come pick you up from your hotel in town which you should prepare your towel, spare t-shirt and pant, plastic bag for your wet clothes after raft. It will take about 80 km. to our base camp. Hot lunch, Thai local food, Receive paddling instruction and safety tips from experienced river guides Gear up your life jacket and helmet and then run of up to Level 4+ thru 10 km.of breathtaking white water(This level vary by the rapids of the river it will be 4+ between August – December each year) After finish take a Shower return back to your hotel about 05.00 pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: From your hotel in town. But for out of town it will be 30-60 min later .Dates: See Availability
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.