White-water Rafting Adventure on the Menominee River
Experience the Midwest’s most thrilling whitewater rafting on this 3-hour adventure. You will be led by a professional guide through the Menominee River's waters. Take in the scenery on the flat-water sections of the river before shooting through the fast-paced Piers Gorge. This family-friendly outing is appropriate for a range of ages and skill levels.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All required safety gear, including helmet and life jacket
- Shuttle service to and from river
- all taxes and booking fees
- Entry/Admission - Menominee River State Recreation Area
What's excluded :
- Rafting photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Menominee River State Recreation Area, N9012 Park Place Drive, Marinette, WI 54177
The Menomominee River State Recreation area is where you'll experience the biggest and best rapids on this trip
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :N22200 Bomber Rd, Niagara, WI 54151, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- No refunds are offered for guests who are late-arriving or who don't show up for the trip
- Minimum age is 5 years old. Guests must be at least 12 years old to paddle the Piers Gorge section of the river. Guests under the age of 12 must watch from the shore with an adult for that section.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Wildman Adventure Resort will be following all of the Wisconsin state guidelines for guest safety.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.