White Water Rafting
Location: Quepos 1 hour drive south of Jaco
Length of the Tour: 2.5 Hours
Pick Up Time: 6:45 am
Min. People: 2
Includes: Transportation round trip, Lunch, Bilingual river guides, snacks, fresh fruits.
Recommendations: Swimming suit, sun glasses with strap, towel, shoes that can get wet and an extra set of clothes
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- White Water Rafting Tours in Costa Rica, for those who enjoy adventure and adrenaline; white water rafting is the most exciting natural experience and environment. The topography of our country and copious rainfall are both responsible for some of the best Rafting River choices around the world. Costa Rica provides the perfect place for a first white water rafting experience, since it has several rivers that offer a combination of reasonable rapids and fun floats. There are even rivers that are great for family excursions and bird watching, since they lack big rapids and flow through forests full of birds and other animals. Savegre and Naranjo River are the most visited for hundreds of visitors every year. White Water Rafting Costa Rica, when your base spot is in Jaco Beach Savegre and Naranjo Rivers are the closets with about 1:30 hr. drive south of Jaco Beach. These rivers go through rain forests and beautiful natural scenarios offering direct contact to the tourist. Whether an expert or beginner, nature lover or thrill seeker, White Water Rafting Costa Rica is an unforgettable experience.
Departure Point :Jaco Beach
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.