White Villages Guided Day Tour from Seville
Take the day to discover the famous “White Villages” of Andalusia. These stunning white washed towns will amaze you with there uniformity and cliffside construction. These ancient dwellings have survived war and power struggles throughout centuries.Their existence today is a true miracle and telling about the advance construction practices of the ancient Moorish settlers. Leave the logistics up to us, and enjoy the day touring these UNESCO World Heritage sites.
per adult from
What's included :
- Driver/Professional Guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seville, Seville, Province of Seville, Andalucia
Meet the guide at the meeting point. There are 3 Pick up Points:
- at Calle trajano, 6
- in Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba nº4
- at Calle Rastro, 12 a
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Zahara de la Sierra, Zahara de la Sierra, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
Discover the picturesque white town of Zahara de la Sierra.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grazalema, Grazalema, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
You will enjoy this beautiful town and its stunning views towards the mountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ronda, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
You will visit the impressive city of Ronda
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
2: Plaza Padre Jerónimo de Córdoba, 4, 41003 Sevilla, Spain
3: Calle Rastro, 12a, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Please, always reconfirm with the local service provider after booking, specifying the location where you need to be picked up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at any times
- If you wish to be picked up or dropped off out of the city centre you will need to pay an extra of 15€ each way.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with Physical and Mobility Impairment
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.