White Nights Shore Excursion - Drawbridges from Boat Cruise
Do not leave St Petersburg without witnessing the spectacular opening of the drawbridges during the White Nights period. This natural phenomenon of nearly 24-hour long day light makes St Petersburg especially charming during the night time. Enjoy a panoramic city center ride to see the night illunination of the facades of the city before you hop on board of a boat. You will observe the picturesque process of opening 4 bridges along the Neva River to the sounds of music. This night trip will make your stay in St Petersburg truly memorable and special.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip transfer from and to the cruise port
- Private guide assistance
- Bottled water
- Visa-free arrangement (please, provide the passport data at booking)
- Public boat admission
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City Break Tours St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg Russia
The guide will meet you in the port terminal to take you on this magic night adventure.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Prospekt, Nevsky Avenue, St. Petersburg 191025 Russia
You will enjoy great views of St Petersburg during a panoramic ride along the embankments of the Neva River and a ride along Nevsky Prospect.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Neva Embankments, St. Petersburg Russia
01:00 am - 02:30 am.
Take a seat on the boat cruise. You will be able to choose between the open and covered deck on board. Prepare your cameras for the spectacular show of bridge opening that keeps hundreds of tourists and locals out of bed in the late hour.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Palace Bridge, Bolshaya Neva River Emb., St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
During this 1,5 hour boat ride, you are going to see 4 drawbridges including the famous Palace and Trinity bridges. Marvel the views of the University Embankment, the Spit of Basil Island, St Peter & Paul Fortress, the Hermitage Museum Complex, the Marble Palace, the Smolny Cathedral and many other sights.
Stop At: St. Petersburg Port, St Petersburg, Russia, 199226
03:00 am - drop off at the port.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will be waiting for you in the port terminal right after the passport control with a sign saying City Break Tours. Hotel pickup is also available, please provide the hotel name/address at the booking. Ports
- St. Petersburg Passenger Port Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children under 5 y.o. Children must be accompanied by adults
- The seats are not reserved, you are free to choose where to sit
- Please, provide the cruise ship name (1), your full name as in the passport (2), date of birth (3), country of citizenship (4) and passport number (5). The tour ticket (substitute for visa) will be sent to you via e-mail.
- Printed out tour ticket and a current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Due to the port regulations any bookings made less than 5 days before the cruise ship arrival will not be treated.
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.