WHITE BEACH in a Remote ISLAND for a day | Fortune Island | Near Manila
A Spanish galleon San Diego sunk near the island and a vast amount of treasure was recovered when its ship wreck was discovered in 1992. These include valuable ceramics, stoneware jars, earthenware potteries, Japanese samurai swords, important metals and stones, navigational compass, maritime astrolabe and silver coins, among others. Majority of the ceramic wares recovered were intact and many pieces were still restorable. The fortune brought by the discovery of San Diego Galleon paved the way for the island’s present name.
ULTIMATE BEACH EXPERIENCE
Travelling Solo or in a Group?
SAFE FOR FEMALE or MALE TRAVELERS!
03:50am –Meet up
04:00am - ETD Batangas
07:00am - ETA Port
07:30am- Boat Ride
08:30am- Fortune Island /FREE TIME
01:00pm- explore the Island / photo-ops
03:00pm- Back to Port
04:00pm -ETA in Wawa Port/Wash-up
05:00pm – Back to Manila
> > > Dinner along the way as per request
10:00pm – ETA in Manila
per adult from
11 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Boat Ride to the Island
- Entry/Admission - Fortune Island
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fortune Island, Nasugbu, Luzon Philippines
Fortune Island is located Nasugbu in Batangas. It used to be a private island harboring an exclusive luxury resort. But it is difficult and costly to maintain a luxury resort without a ready source of fresh water. One cannot drink luxury. Consequently, it ceased its operations in 2006. One remarkable reminder of its grandeur stands atop the island’s limestone cliff overlooking the sea – an acropolis with Grecian pillars and statues.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.