Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver: See Horseshoe Bay and Shannon Falls
Vantage Whistler has great reviews on Tripadvisor! Explore all the major attractions between Vancouver and Whistler. We offer the most comprehensive tours with our knowledgeable and entertaining guides.
We pick up right from your hotel or cruise ship terminal in our clean and spacious Mercedes mini-bus (or equivalent). Ride comfortably through downtown Vancouver and Stanley Park while learning about the rich history of Vancouver aka. Hollywood North.
We make a brief stop at Horseshoe Bay, a quaint little town at the entrance of of Howe Sound, where you can grab a coffee, and see the BC ferries sail off.
Another amazing stop is the beautiful Shannon Falls, where we walk right up to BC's third highest waterfall.
Finally, spend 4 hours of exciting free time in Whislter.
If you're visiting Vancouver, this is a tour you won't want to miss!
Please note activities, such as the gondola, may experience closures from time to time. Please check the availability of activities before booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An entertaining guided tour from Vancouver to Whistler
- Bottled water
- Luggage handling
- Local taxes
- Pick up from anywhere in Downtown Vancouver
What's excluded :
- Gondola admission fee
- Pick up from outside of Vancouver (no airport or Richmond pickup)
- Activities such as the gondola may experience closures. Please check before booking if important
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
A beautiful view of downtown Vancouver with some Hollywood North trivia about movies filmed in Vancouver.
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Tour around Stanley Park to the famous Brockton Point Lighthouse, and stop for an amazing view of the Burrard Inlet, Lions Gate Bridge and North Shore.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Take the Lions Gate bridge over the Burrard Inlet to West Vancouver.
Stop At: Horseshoe Bay Park, 6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7W 3H5 Canada
A quaint little town at the entrance of Howe Sound. It is also the home of the BC ferries terminal.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Short hike up to Shannon falls to see the third tallest waterfall in BC.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Brackendale Eagle Reserve, Squamish, British Columbia Canada
A great place to see lots of bald eagles (seasonal).
Stop At: Whistler Blackcomb, 4545 Blackcomb Way, Whistler, British Columbia V8E 0X9 Canada
Spend 4 hours in Whistler to explore the world famous ski resort.
Some popular Whistler Activities include: Peak to Peak - World's Highest Gondola, Olympic Rings & Podium and Bobsled Park, World's Longest Zip Line, Lost Lake Hike or Snowshoe, ATV / Snowmobile, Snow Tubing Park, Downhill Mountain Biking or Tour Biking, Chef Gordon Ramsey's Araxi & Oso Restaurants, Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center, Cloudraker Skybridge & Cliff Walk, Bear Viewing Tour, etc.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Vantage Whistler, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3L6 Canada
We offer exciting Vancouver to Whistler guided tours as well as private charters. Explore Vancouver and surrounding area in style with our luxurious mini buses.
Stop At: Porteau Cove Provincial Park, Highway 99, Squamish, British Columbia Canada
A nice view of mountains and Howe Sound
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Stawamus Chief Park, Squamish, British Columbia Canada
Go up close to the world's second largest granite monolith.
Departure Point :1: Vancouver, BC, Canada
2: Whistler, BC V8E, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any downtown Vancouver hotel or Air BnbPorts
- Cruise Ship Terminal
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Wearing a facial mask is mandatory while on the bus during the Covid 19 pandemic
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.