Whistler Half-Day Mountain Bike Tour
A great introductory tour of the best mountain bike trails in Whistler. Explore the maze of single-track trails in one of the many locations throughout Whistler Valley. This morning or afternoon half-day tour gives you a sample of world-class mountain biking, and caters to all riding abilities.
Please Note: Minimum of 2 people required per booking
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guide
- High-performance, full-suspension cross country mountain bike and helmet
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whistler Bike Guide, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B4 Canada
Our riding guests will be greeted by their guide at their lodging with the bikes if required.
There will be introductions and bike adjustments and then a Q and A as to the skills and experience level preferred.
We love to get new riders into the sport and can also provide high performance enduro experiences for those looking for something spicy.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
2: Spruce Grove Park, 7328 Kirkpatrick Way, Whistler, BC V0N 1B0, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You'll be contacted prior to arrival to assess your technical and physical ability and choose your tour type
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.