Whistler Flightseeing Tour with Alpine Lake Landing and Optional Lunch
Fly over British Columbia's spectacular coastal mountains and come in for a landing on a pristine alpine lake. On this 2-hour flightseeing tour from Whistler, take in scenic bird’s-eye views of Whistler's picturesque surroundings, including massive glaciers, waterfalls and crystal-blue lakes. Land on one of these lakes, hidden between jutting peaks covered in glaciers, and spend time taking in the fresh mountain air before re-boarding and heading back to Whistler.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hour flightseeing tour
- Lake landing
- Deli-style lunch (if option selected)
- Carbon offset levy
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Whistler Air, 8069 Nicklaus North Blvd, Whistler, British Columbia V0N 1B8 Canada
Begin your tour from Whsitler's glacial fed Green Lake, next to the Nicklaus North Golf Course.
Pass By: Whistler, Whistler, British Columbia
Experience the beauty of Whistler on this 2-hour flightseeing tour including a lake landing. Board a comfortable floatplane in Whistler and fly over British Columbia's stunning natural scenery. Soar over large glaciers, pristine lakes, jagged coastal mountains, volcanic formations and waterfalls. From high in the sky, get a sense of how the glaciers 15,000 years ago carved out this impressive environment.
Departure Point :Harbour Air, 8069 Nicklaus N Blvd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Departure Time :Departure times are flexible, please advise your preferred departure time when booking.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a valid photo ID and voucher upon check-in in exchange for air ticket
- Anything carried on board is subject to search. Large carrying bags or backpacks discouraged
- Not handicap accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Passengers will be required to complete a health declaration form before travel Passengers may be denied boarding who may be deemed unfit to travel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.