Whirling Dervishes Show in Cappadocia with Hotel Pick Up
The Sema ceremony represents the mystical journey of man's spiritual ascent through love and his search for truth and perfection. It is believed that once man has returned from his spiritual journey, he can love and be of service to all creatures surrounding him. Tonight, you have the opportunity to experience an authentic Cappadocian ceremony and witness an ancient Turkish ritual.
You will be collected from your accommodation in Cappadocia and transported by luxury air-conditioned transport to the caravanserais, (caravan places). These abodes were built when trade across Turkey in medieval Seljuk times was dependent on camel trains. The buildings provided accommodation for the merchants and stabling for their animals. Today these ancient structures are the site of The Sema.
The ceremony lasts for one hour and during this time your friendly and professional English-speaking guide will talk you through the ceremony and introduce you to Serbet, a traditional religious libation
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- A soft drink called Serbet
- Entry/Admission - Dervis Evi Whirling Dervishes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Dervis Evi Whirling Dervishes, Goreme Kavsagi Ortahisar Kasagasi, Goreme 50650 Turkey
The whole ceremony takes around one hour and we offer 'Serbet', a religious drink, after the ceremony. Turkish Heritage Travel picks you up from your hotel in Goreme or other towns of Cappadocia half an hour earlier, which will give you enough time to see the parts of the caravanserai prior to ceremony.
Departure Point :Dervis Evi Whirling Dervishes, Goreme Kavsagi Ortahisar Kasagasi, Goreme 50650 Turkey
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.