Where everything began
In the cradle of wine where everything began you can enjoy a unique service which characterizes us, so your imagination will fly to save unforgettable moments. This exclusive tour is characterized by experiencing a day full of wine and gastronomy.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Casa El Enemigo
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Finca Agostino, Carril Barrancas 10.590 Barrancas - Maipú, Provincia de Mendoza, Maipu 5517 Argentina
A winery with a touch of personalization in which you will enjoy unique views. You will also have the opportunity to taste all the winery's wines.
Stop At: Casa El Enemigo, Videla Aranda 7008 Mendoza, Maipu 5586 Argentina
We invite you to the house of one of the best enologists of the continent where he opens his doors so that he can discover all the secret that he has to produce his wines. Likewise at lunch time, no doubt you will not be hungry as each dish was designed so you can taste traditional dishes as well as from different places in Argentina.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.