Whale Watching Tour on board a Traditional Oak Ship from Hjalteyri
Enjoy a 2 hour whale watching tour the scenic surroundings of Hjalteyri and experience the aura of old times. Hjalteyri is a well kept secret in the heart of North Iceland.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Warm Overalls
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Surround yourself in history and visit the old village of Hjalteyri. Step aboard our traditional Icelandic oak boat and enjoy a quiet sailing exploring the calm seas of Eyjafjörður, on North Sailing’s first whale watching vessel.
This tour gives you the unique opportunity to get in touch with the great wildlife of the North, including whales and seabirds, all under the guidance and expertise of our most qualified crew.
Departure Point :Whale Watching Hjalteyri, Hjalteyri, 601 Akureyri, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code: Warm clothes, hats, gloves, good shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.