Whale Watching Tour from Cape Town
If you prefer to follow your own time and schedule, let us provide you with a vehicle and a guide to explore the Cape’s unspoiled beauty. Plan your own tour and experience the Cape in your own style! We offer Individual or group private tours of Cape Town.
If you or a group of people would like to go on tours without any other strangers, you can take advantage of our private group tours where it will be only you and your friends / family / group on the tour, no outsiders.
Visit Hermanus, recognized by the WWF (World Wildlife Fund) as one of the 12 best whale watching destinations in the world. Enjoy a scenic drive along the False Bay coastline, with a picture opportunity at Sir Lowry's Pass. Get the chance to be blown away by the magnificent coastline and enjoy land based whale watching of Southern Right Whales as they make their yearly migration from the Antarctic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Land Based Whale Watching
- Entry/Admission - Stony Point Penguin Colony
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Whale watching boat ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gordon's Bay Main Beach, 4th Street, Gordon's Bay 7140 South Africa
Gordons Bay is a Habor town close to Strand and its main attraction is its beach area.
Stop At: Stony Point Penguin Colony, Betty's Bay South Africa
have the opportunity to view that African Penguins
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hermanus Cliff Path, Westcliff Rd, Hermanus, Overstrand 7200 South Africa
The Cliff Path in Hermanus is currently the most frequently visited tourist attraction in the town. This route runs almost the whole length of the town, approximately 10km.
Boat trips can be arranged at an additional cost.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sir Lowry's Pass, N 2 Vicino a Cape Town, 7130 South Africa
a beautiful scenic drive
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups are done within the CBD of City of Cape Town, hotels, guesthouses, B&B, Airbnb. Please provide us with the establishments name and street address. If you are staying outside the city please meet us at the Cape Town tourism office in Burg Street.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: pick-up reconfirmation is required, refer to voucher for further details.
- Infant seats are available at an extra cost and upon request and prior arrangment
- stroller accessibility by prior arrangement
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.