Whale Watching - Live The Colombian Pacific
Suddenly, the calm of the waters of the Colombian Pacific is disrupted when a 3-meter-wide fin repeatedly hits the surface. Mother and daughter play while the youngest learns how to maneuver her body with her giant fins since in 6 months, they will be indispensable as she will have to travel more than 12,000 km back to the Antarctic with her mother.
The Humpback Whale or Yubarta is the leading character of the Colombian Pacific from July to October. This is the time during which the whales come to have their calves, teach them how to survive and to procreate with a male adult. Here, the cliffs, beaches and bays become natural settings to witness this unique spectacle of nature. The unbeatable conditions will give you the opportunity to enjoy how these beautiful mammals emerge from the bottom of the ocean to perform for their guests, flapping their fins and making jumps.
There are beautiful beaches far from the crowds where you can appreciate beautiful landscapes and unique sunsets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast, Lunch and Snack
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Experienced whale watching native guide
- Maritime roundtrip transportation.
- Insurance and medical assistance.
What's excluded :
- Tips (Optional)
- Additional products or services not specified in the plan.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Catedral de Buenaventura, Cl 3 # 3-07, Buenaventura Colombia
We will drive from Cali, to the Buenaventura port. This drive is about 2 hours. We will encounter beautiful landscapes and have breakfast before getting to the port. Once we get to the port we will take a speed boat out to the national park of Uramba.
Stop At: Uramba Malaga Bay Natural National Park, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
After a speed boat ride to the Natural National Park of Uramba we will get ourselves settled in and head out to the beaches. This natural hot spot is a beautiful place full of diversity and tropical nature. We will head out in a small speed boat to the open sea and be witness to the miracle that is the humpback whales.
After this we will head back, have lunch and enjoy an afternoon of beach.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Valley Adventours, Carrera 9#3-01, Cali, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Cada viajero debe hacer uso obligatorio de la mascarilla (tapabocas) mientras se encuentre en el tour, debe seguir las recomendaciones que el guía le dará al inicio de la actividad.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.