Whale Watching in the Midnight Sun | from Reykjavík's Old Harbour
Take advantage of the Icelandic midnight sun in June, July & August, and use the bright night sky to look for whales, dolphins and more. The 3 hour whale watching tour includes an onboard multimedia show for information about Iceland’s natural marine life, as well a cruise on the sea from Reykjavik Old Harbour. Look out for humpback whales and soak up the serenity of the sea by night.
Elding is an environmentally friendly company and recognised worldwide for its environmental efforts. The aim, mission and goal is to minimise the operational impact on the environment while offering an unforgettable experience at sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Access to the Whale Watching Centre
- Use of warm coveralls
- Use of onboard Wi-Fi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
On this 3 hr. tour we venture into Faxaflói bay in search for whales, birds and incredible views as the sun is setting on the horizon. Our excellent crew and specially trained guides will tell you all about the wildlife and landscape we come across on the tour.
• Elding Whale Watching, AEgisgarour 5, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Departure Point :Elding Whale Watching, Ægisgarður 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress warmly; a hat and gloves are recommended.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Efforts are made to invite passengers to stay 2 meters apart from others whenever possible, but guests are asked to wear a face mask during the tour for their own safety. You can purchase a mask in our ticket office before departure. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.