Whale Watching in the Colombian Pacific Coast (Jul 15 - Oct 15)
Whales giving birth, speed boat, traditional food, a trip full of adventure, one day of a kind and only one season a year (Jul – Sep). This whale watching tour it is an experience you shouldn’t skip when coming to Colombia. Travel from Cali to the Pacific coast and take a boat to the deep ocean to let nature do its thing: mesmerize us. Enjoy 12 hours of a bold but worth doing journey.
• An unforgettable whale watching experience
• A trip from Cali to Malaga Bay, in the Pacific Coast
• A safe speed boat trip to Uramba National Park
• The chance of sharing with locals in the park
• The best memories of a wild Colombian experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Risk Insurance
- Gran Colombia Tours Guide
- Entry to Uramba Natural Park
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Speed Boat Ticket
What's excluded :
If you are an adventurer by nature let us introduce you a place that not many people know it exists and have a lifetime experience with us.
The Humpback Whale travels every year during the same season looking for the warm waters of the South American Pacific from the cold Antarctica in order to mate, give birth to their young and to rest. These whales are the third heaviest and the fourth longest of all that exist. The maximum registered weight was 65 tons and they live approximately 50 years.
So, sleep well because our journey starts very early. At 6 am our expert tour guide and the driver will pick you up at the hotel and take you west to Buenaventura and then Málaga Bay. In this unknown paradise for foreigners, you will take a speed boat to Uramba National Park, the natural reservoir where whales appear. We must bear in mind these whales come all the way to the Pacific Ocean just to give birth. So, it is most likely we will see more than one or only a few, so, remember being patient.
Trust us! You will be truly amazed by the natural beauty of hidden paradise. And this will be one of those trips one never forgets.
• Cali, Cali, Valle del Cauca Department
• Buenaventura, Buenaventura, Valle del Cauca Department
• Bahia Malaga, Buenaventura Colombia
• Uramba National Park, Uramba National Park, Valle del Cauca Department
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Cali city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport.Airports
- Aeropuerto Internacional Alfonso Bonilla Aragón, Palmira, Valle del Cauca, Colombia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- At Gran Colombia Tours we ensure your well-being and safety. Our team of tour guides, drivers, and collaborators are prepared to assist you by complying with all biosecurity protocols. We protect ourselves from COVID-19 with all the measures to welcome you back.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.