Whale Watching in a Glass Bottom Boat! Tour the Arch, Land's End & more
Each year between December and April, thousands of whales migrate from their Arctic feeding grounds to the warm waters of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula to mate and give birth.
This is the time for whale watching in Cabo!
Indeed, Cabo is one of the best places in the world to see whales. If you are in Cabo during season you are in for a whale watching experience that you will be talking about for years to come.
PRIVATE TOURS AVAILABLE. Please check our website for more information.
per adult from
What's included :
- Glass-bottom or clear boat
- Safety equipment
- Certified guide
- Two hours of whale watching!
What's excluded :
- There is a $1 per person mandatory dock fee paid to be paid at check in.
- Transportation can be added after booking for $20 per person. Please message us for information.
When we talk about whale watching, one of the best destinations to appreciate the majesty of these mammals is Cabo San Lucas because we are a breeding area of the humpback whale. The season is celebrated from December 15 to April 15. Experience the thrilling show that the whales give us when they jump through the air, or admire its majestic body that can measure up to 16 meters in length.
For this adventure we use the traditional glass bottom boat. On this tour you will visit “Land’s End” at the tip of the Peninsula of Baja California Sur, including the famous “Arco”, you will also see The Sea Lion Colony, Pelican Rock, The Finger of Neptune, The Window of the Pacific , Scooby Doo Rock, Lovers Beach, Divorce Beach, The Last Stone Formation where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez, among others. You will also enjoy spectacular landscapes such as the bay of Cabo San Lucas.
This tour is approximately 2hours, once the tour ends, you will have the opportunity to spend time on the available Beaches, where you can walk, swim or even rent snorkel equipment. Check the return times when boarding.
Don’t miss out on this!
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Departure Point :Cabo Blue Trimaran Boat, Muelle Principal, Marina del Rey, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All of our providers have met requirements to reopen safely. Please see our website for more information.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.