Whale Watching Day Trip from Cape Town
Take this opportunity to go whale watching from one of the best land-based viewing spots in the world, Hermanus. From July to November the Southern Right Whale comes to breed in the bay near this seaside town, an easy and beautiful drive from Cape Town. You will also enjoy a wine tasting at Bouchard Finlayson wine estate
per adult from
9 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional tour guide
- 1 x Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Bouchard Finlayson Winery
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Boat based whale experience (subject to availability)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bouchard Finlayson Winery, Valley Road, Hermanus, Overstrand 7200 South Africa
2020 Season - Enjoy a wine tasting at Bouchard Finlayson, a boutique winery in Hermanus dedicated to the making of Pinot noir, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc wines.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Southern Sun Waterfront Cape Town, 1 Lower Buitengracht, Cape Town City Centre, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Should your Hotel not be listed, please contact us so we can confirm if we would be able to pick up and drop off from your hotel. Should guests meet at the starting point, guests are to contact us 24 hours prior to departure in order ffor us to provide collection time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Seasonal: the tour runs from July - November only
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour Departs Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays only
- Wine Estate is closed on Sundays. A stop at Stoney Point penguin colony will be included instead on Sundays.
- Most travelers can participate
- Cullinan Guided Journeys strictly follow the SA Government approved TBCSA Health and Safety COVID-19 Protocols. Should guests present COVID-19 symptoms, COVID testing and quarantine will be at their own cost. We recommend that you ensure that your guests take adequate personal travel insurance cover before departure from home.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- * Guests are to bring along own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.