Whale Watching Day Cruise Santa Monica, Marina Del Rey and Palos Verdes Bay
Join us aboard the 65 ft /45 passenger excursion vessel to experience the spectacular adventure of whale watching and nature cruises off the Marina Del Rey penninsula in the beautiful South Bay along the Santa Monica, Palos Verdes, Manhattan, and Hermosa beach Coastline. The boat offers inside and outside seating along with a galley serving wine, beer, soft drinks, coffee, tea and snacks. The 3 hour Whale Watch trips have a high percent whale-sighting success rate, visitors are likely to spot the magnificent Gray Whales as well as Fin, Minke, Humpbacks and Sperm whales, along with other wildlife thriving off the Southern California Coast including sharks, various species of seabirds, such as the majestic pelicans, graceful terns, and other ocean dwellers such as Mola Mola, as well as playful dolphins, seals, sea lions and flying fish.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Free Parking
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Board the ship and enjoy the seasonal migrations of the California Gray Whales November through May and Year Round are always on the lookout for the larger, pelagic Blue and Fin whales when their feeding patterns bring them into our lovely Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan beach & Santa Monica Bay.
In addition to whales, expect to see Sea Lions, Dolphin, Porpoise, Seals, and a myriad of beautiful and unusual sea birds, some of which are never seen near land, Huge Sea Turtles and darting Minke Whales, giant Mola Mola and shoals of Sardines and Anchovies may be encountered.
There is seating both inside and on deck and food and beverage service is aboard. All boats have a well earned reputation for finding whales in the Bay.
Departure Point :13701 Fiji Way, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As with any trip to sea, please wear flat shoes and bring a hat, sunglasses, sun block and a light jacket or sweatshirt. Remember Ice Chests, Coolers, Alcoholic Beverages, illegal drugs and firearms May Not Be Brought Aboard.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please reconfirm with us directly at least 24 hours prior to your tour by contacting us directly per the phone number or email listed on the ticket
- Failure to reconfirm may result in the cancellation of your reservation and is non refundable
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.