Whale Watching Cruise from Unawatuna
Embark on a thrilling 6-hour whale watching cruise along Sri Lanka’s southwest coast. Depart from your hotel in Galle or Unawatuna early in the morning and strap on your life vest on a 50-foot (15-meter) vessel. Enjoy complimentary breakfast and the beautiful ocean while spotting blue whales, humpback whales, killer whales, whale sharks, dolphins, or sea turtles.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We will pick up and drop off from your staying hotel at Galle, Gintota, Boosa, Unawatuna, Talpe, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama or Mirissa City.
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stilt Fishermen Sri Lanka, Koggala Sri Lanka
on the way back from Whale Watching, we will stop at the stilt fishermen site upon guest's request, any cost for taking photos will be your own cost.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- There may be a supplemental transportation charge if booked for 1 person, contact tour operator after booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.