Whale-Watching Cruise and Hillarys Boat Harbour Day Trip from Perth
Head north from Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour for a whale-watching cruise off the Sunset Coast. Come face-to-face with magnificent humpback whales during their annual migration along the Western Australian coastline. You have the option to join the 2-hour whale-watching cruise at Hillarys Boat Harbour or to include round-trip transfers from Perth which will allow you plenty of free time to enjoy the cafes, bars, restaurants and shops of Hillarys Boat Harbour. There is also the option to include entry to the Aquarium of Western Australia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (if option selected)
- 2-hour whale-watching cruise
- Entry/Admission - AQWA
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Additional activities at Hillarys
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AQWA, Underwater World 91 Southside Dr, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Discover more of WA's spectacular marine life as you go on an underwater journey. Encounter the iconic, the unusual and even the deadly marine life of WA. Journey through AQWA's famous underwater tunnel and explore over 12,000 kilometers of WA's coastline on one day ay AQWA!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hillarys Boat Harbour, Southside Drive Via Hepburn Avenue 22 Kms North of Perth City, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Hillarys Boat Harbour is a tourist precinct, have the opportunity to explore the high end fashion, cafes, bars and restaurants after your cruise.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Fast Ferries - Day Tours, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Take the opportunity to cruise the coast on our Whale Watching Cruise, get front and centre to experience the whales, capturing spectacular close up photographs of these majestic creatures. Be enlightened by our onboard certified marine biologist from AQWA - The Aquarium of Western Australia for live commentary. The cruise follows the whale's annual migration up the Western Australian coast during late August to November.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If taking the cruise only option, you must check-in at the Rottnest Fast Ferries office on the south side of Hillarys Boat Harbour, next to the Harbour Resort Apartments by 10am
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and other appropriate swimming needs if you wish to take advantage of Hillarys' additional attractions such as the waterslides or beach (own expense)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.