Whale Watching + Sunken Boat Observation / Water4fun
In this tour people will have two totally unique and different experiences as they are made in two different boats whale watching made with a semi rigid 12 meters with 2 300 hp motors that facilitates the view of the 360º occupants specially equipped for this tour.
The tour to see the sunken boat is special because it is made with the only glass bottom boat that allows a view to the seabed, where the guide will explain the full history of the Angra do Heroísmo Bay and its importance in navigating the water. see her.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Guide, jackets, safety gear, redirect explanation of excellence
- Entry/Admission - Marina d'Angra
What's excluded :
- Water damage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina d'Angra, Porto das Pipas, 9700-154 Angra do Heroísmo, Portugal
see whales and dolphins, and some inhabitants of our seas such as turtles, some types of fish where our guide will talk about them.
Let's see a sunken boat and tell the history and importance of Angra do Heroísmo Bay, and how it sank, is a visit to get to know the history of Angra do Heroísmo in its intimacy, a long history of several generations and battles, It is an architectural ensemble classified as a world heritage site by UNESCO. A on the world heritage list.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marina d'Angra, Porto das Pipas, 9700-154 Angra do Heroísmo, Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.