Whale Shark up close and personal From Playa del Carmen
you can travel to hundreds of countries and have an amazing sight seeing tour or participate in cultural events, but you wont find an experience quite like this one anywhere else in the world. top of the line equipment and a swifty boat along with a savvy team always well informed. swimming with this underwater friendly giant is beyond amazing, its life changing. around trip from and to your hotel with a breakfast and a lunch included. also a short visit to island Mujeres. youll have multiple opportunities to get as close as possible to some Whale Sharks.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Lunch - ceviche
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - breakfast
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- boat ride
- visit to island mujeres
- interact with Whale Shark
What's excluded :
- 13usd marine tax per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Swim along side with one of the most astonishing creatures to exist the giant friendly whale shark, the very best equipment is utilized to identify the worlds largest nonmammalian verterbrate as they migrate through the Carribean Sea. Our swifty vessels with the capacity of 8 guests, will have no trouble catching up to the herd and buy us enough time to position 2 guest at a time to swim approximately 2 meters away from the fascinating rare animal. We will start off the tour by picking you up from your hotel or meeting point, between 6:30-7:30 in the morning, grant you a delightful breakfast by the bay before aboarding the boat, a brief informative speech will be given to clarify the rules and safety measures required to participate in the snorkle. Safety and snorkel gear will be assigned, our ultimate goal is to reach the waters near Isla Mujeres where the migration of over 200 whale sharks take place, we garantee!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
If for some unlucky reason we don't view any whales on the day of your tour you will be rescheduled for another day. The demonstration is with out a doubt breath taking! There is literally three places around the world where you'll get a chance to capture this moment and fortunitly we have the best spot out of all of them. There are only 3-4 months out the year where the opportunity to witness this magnificent occasion. After swimming aside with the whale Shark we will take a break and station on the island and enjoy a freshly made ceviche as we relax by the shore where the most beautiful beach on the island remains. youll be given time to discover the island before we head back to cancun in the transportation around 1:00pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You must contact Nauticos Del Carible Tours at least 48 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. If you have booked this activity less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, contact Nauticos Del Carible immediately after booking. Use the contact details on this voucher. Upon pickup, please present your voucher and photo ID in exchange for your activity. "pick ups only in Playa del Carmen"
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.