Whale Shark Tour from Cancun and Playa Del Carmen
Swim with the whale sharks a must do unique experience in Mexico, as well as hundreds of satisfied customers who have proven with us, the best service you deserve Book now & get Free T-shirt, limited spaces this 2017 season.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (not included in without transportation option)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Without transportation option does not include the pick-up and drop-off hotel
We start the pickup at your hotel, then we transfer you to Puerto Juarez to pick the boat and start the tour into the surrounding areas of Isla Contoy.
Where the whale sharks arrive in huge amounts every year from May to September, a great opportunity to swim beside this harmless sharks.
Once the activity is done you will visit "Playa Norte" at Isla Mujeres Island for the lunch of fresh fish ceviche and chicken sandwiches.
Then transfer back to Puerto Juarez for van drop off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Punta Sam, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from any Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos and all The Riviera Maya hotels, if you hotel is not listed above please add your hotel information to your tour reservation and our team will confirm pick-up.Ports
- Playa del Carmen Ferry Port
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, a long sleeve shirt and bring sunscreen and a waterproof camera
- Pregnant women are not allowed
- Seasonal product operating May to September
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 6 pax is the maximun numer of pax per boat, according new federal rules for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.