Whale and Puffin Watching around Skjálfandi Bay from Husavik
Spend approx. 3 hours at sea enjoying the wild nature on a traditional oak boat and get the best of both whales and puffins on this tour around Skjálfandi bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Light refreshments
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: North Sailing, Husavik Harbour, Husavik 640 Iceland
Did you know that the Puffin Island is the home of over 200.000 puffins that spend the summer there nesting? The puffins arrive in the middle of April every year and leave at the end of August. It is also an interesting fact that 60% of the world’s puffins breed in Iceland, so you are in the right place for seeing these funny little birds.
Departure Point :North Sailing - Húsavík Whale Watching, Hafnarstétt, Húsavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.