Weston Fireflies River Cruise from Kota Kinabalu City
Join this river cruise with your family and kids to discover fireflies and the local nature in Weston. Weston is a town on the west coast of the state of Sabah in Malaysia. It is located in the Interior Division of Sabah, and is about 62 miles (100 kilometres) south from Kota Kinabalu city.
Weston offers a wide array of wildlife such as proboscis monkey, silvered langur, birds, snakes and many more. It also has various aquatic wildlife such as mud-skippers, otters, crocodiles and river prawns. It is almost effortless to spot a proboscis monkey while on the river cruise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Dinner of Malay cuising
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( Hotels in Kota Kinabalu City)
- Entry/Admission - Weston Wetland Park
What's excluded :
- Additional charge for outskirt hotel Pickup/drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Weston Wetland Park, Lot 3-49 3rd Floor, Star City North Asia City Road, Kota Kinabalu 88000 Malaysia
You will arrive at the Weston Wetlands around 4PM. After a quick safety briefing and some refreshments, it's time to hop on the boat for the first river cruise of the evening.
The first cruise is all about wildlife as you will have the opportunity to see the long nose proboscis monkeys, crocodiles, and more on this beautiful jungle river.
The first boat ride ends as you head back to the headquarters under one of Borneo's famous sunsets.
Back at the headquarters, enjoy a buffet style dinner of local cuisine. Once you're good and full, you will hop back on the boat and head up river to look for fireflies. On the right evenings, you will find trees filled with thousands of fireflies all flashing in unison in a spectacular display.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any Kota Kinabalu Area hotel or airport
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.