Westminster Walking Tour & London Eye Ticket
Explore London’s famous Westminster Area (Buckingham Palace, Westminster & Big Ben & 20 other top sights!) After a walking tour of the city, have the amazing experience of riding the London Eye. See London from up high, in the heart of the city.
Start with a walking tour of the history, culture, and legends of one of Europe’s best-loved cities. Head through Green Park to Buckingham Palace, watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard ceremony. Head through Westminster, and see Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
Then, hop onto the London Eye and see London from the clouds. The view of London from this globally recognised icon is world renowned.
20 sights in 1 tour plus tickets to the London Eye (skip the line!), all with a friendly local guide.
Your guide will direct you to the London Eye but will not board it with you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Fun Guide
- Walking tour of the Top 20 sights of London (3 hours)
- London Eye Ticket
- Entry/Admission - London Eye
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (please bring your own drinks & snacks)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : please meet us at the starting point
- Umbrella if it looks like rain!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westminster, Victoria Street at Parliament Square, London SW1P 3PA England
St James Palace
Changing of the Guard
Queen Victoria Fountain
Green Park (Royal park)
St James's Park (Royal Park)
The Royal Horse Guard
Horse Guard Parade
Houses of Parliament
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Board the London Eye for a Bird's Eye view of London! The ride is about 25-30mins.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Green Park (Stop H), London W1J 9DZ, UK
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our tour groups are now smaller sized. No more than 5-10 guests per group
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.