Take a trip to the Central and Western Regions of Ghana which are the bedrock of Ghana's history in terms of the presence of European forts and castles of centuries ago. Starting from the West, explore the Village on water known as Nzulezo, Nkroful the birth place Kwame Nkrumah, the first president of Ghana and Ft. Apollonia. Also see the two castles in Elmina and Cape Coast and the Kakum National Park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Fuel surcharge
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Day 1: Explore the serenity and adventure of the Western Region as you visit the Ankasa Forest Reserve and Nzulezo village on stilts. Also visit the Fort Apollonia and Nkroful, the birthplace of Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah, the first president of Ghana and the great pan-African who pioneered and championed for the independence of Ghana the first sub-Saharan country to do so. Overnight at Busua.
Day 2: Depart for Elmina. En route, visit the habour city of Sekondi-Takoradi. Arrive in Elmina to tour the Elmina Castle built by the Portuguese in 1482. This serves as the oldest European building in sub-Sahara Africa. Further explore Elmina on foot to very historic and interesting vicinities. Overnight in Elmina
Day 3: Start the day with visit to The Kakum National Park which offers the traveller an interesting trail to the most popular Canopy Walkway in Africa. Also learn more about the medicinal and economic value of the trees in the forest. Continue to the Cape Coast Castle built by the British in 1665 for another tour before returning to Accra.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.