West Wind Pass
A family friendly hike to a spectacular viewpoint of Spray Lakes and The Bow Valley, just South west of Banff National Park, an area that was part of the National Parks prior to the 1930's. Come enjoy this hike and learn about the history of the Mountain Parks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Meet at a local visitor centre, complete guides meeting, before convoying 45 minutes to the trailhead, hike to a beautiful pass with views of the Spray Lakes, Wind Tower and Bow Valley. 4.2 km, +/- 360m.
Departure Point :Travel Alberta Canmore Visitor Information Centre, 2801 Bow Valley Trail, Canmore, AB T1W 3A2, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guests are required to sign a declaration of health and exposure attesting to good health, not having been exposed to anyone who is sick, and that they are following provincial travel recommendations. Guests bring a mask, hand sanitizer and eye protection in the event protocols can't be followed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.