The West Tour is on of the most popular tours in Madeira beacuse of the nature that shows!
We pick you up at 9h10 at your hotel with a mini bus of 8 seats!
At each stops we will stop between 15/20/25/30 minutes so that you can explore what each villages has to show on their unique ways!
Porto Moniz we will stop for 2h in summer and 1h30 in winter so that you can have your lunch or take a swim
We will drop you off at your hotel at 17h so that you can relax after the tour
Our price includes the guide, pick ups from yout hotel and insurance!
per adult from
9 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional art historian guide
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The tour will start at 9h10 by picking you up at your hotel
The fisrt stop is at CAMARA DE LOBOS which is a fishing village that you can see so many fishing boats or tast our typical drink poncha and the wies of the village is so wonderfull which we stop for 15 minutes!
Second stop Cabo Girao which is a sea cliff with 558m with a glass floor which you can stand on it and look at the sea and the agriculture. If you are scared of heights theres no problem you can just look and the breathtaking views that surrounds it. For 25 minutes we stop at this view point!
Ribeira Brava is the third stop which we stop for 20/25 minutes which you can explore the village and the mini market of vegetables and fruits that they offer
Encumenda is just a view point that you can see the nature that surrounds it is so stunning for 20 minutes
Sao Vicente is a village that has small caves that you can go throught and explore and so many shops for you to see and have a nice coffee by the sea for 20 minutes
Seixal is a reall small village but it has a really beautifull waterfull called the bridals veil which its smiliar to a bridals veil and you will want to take so many pictures in 20 minutes
Ribeira da Janela we only stop for 10 minutes just to see a bit of the view that surrounds the west side
Porto Moniz is the natural pools that you can swim and feel so relaxed in that village that you wont want to leave! Thats the stop for lunch in different restaurants that the fish is really good or mini markets! In summer we stop for 2h and in the winter we stop for 1h30
Paul da Serra is so stunning because of the nature that you just see all around and sometimes you might found some cows in the middle of the road!
We will return to your hotel at 17h and you will feel so glad that you booked this tour with us!
The guides speak english, german, spanish, french, italian and portuguese!
Departure Point :Funchal Lido Canico
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :All our tours and walks we will drop you off at your hotel or the local that we picked you up in the first place
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, , hip surgery, knees, asthma problem for the walks!!!!!
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.