West Side Story of Rio: Barra da Tijuca, its natural and cultural attractions.
Visit the outskirts of Rio and its lush beaches following the seafront. Observe the Olympic Park and the City of Arts, visit the Museum of Popular Art, watch the landscapes of mangrove and the lagoons area known as Pantanal Carioca. Join small groups, avoid wasting time due to large ones, and visit the surroundings of Rio de Janeiro. Observe the City of Arts Hall, the Olympic Park, where the famous Rock in Rio festival is held. Follow seafront through the beaches of Barra da Tijuca, Recreio dos Bandeirantes, Grumari and several exuberant beaches. Get to know the beach for surfers and its reserved area for nudism. From the Point Grumari, observe the mangrove área close to Rio de Janeiro, and the area known as “Pantanal Carioca” between four lagoons. Visit the Museum of Popular Art to understand Brasil through its popular manifestations. Barra da Tijuca lies between the almost 20 km of beach and the two massifs that contemplate the forest of Pedra Branca and the forest of Tijuca.
per adult from
What's included :
- snacks, water
- Entry/Admission - Barra da Tijuca Beach
- Entry/Admission - Casa do Pontal Museum
- Entry/Admission - Praia de Grumari
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cidade das Artes, Avenida das Americas 5300 Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22793-080 Brazil
Cidade das Artes is in a central space at an interchange between two highways at the very heart of the Barra da Tijuca.
Stop At: Barra da Tijuca Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Pantanal Carioca, EcoBarra close to the lagoons of Barra da Tijuca
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Casa do Pontal Museum, Estrada do Pontal 3295 Recreio dos Bandeirantes, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22790-877 Brazil
Visit the Museum of Popular Art to understand Brasil through its popular manifestations
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Praia de Grumari, Av. Estado da Guanabara, s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-240 Brazil
Get to know the beach for surfers and its reserved area for nudism
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Regiao Olimpica da Barra da Tijuca, Avenida Embaixador Abelardo Bueno, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22775-040 Brazil
The Olympic Park, where the famous Rock in Rio festival is held.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Note: Upon request, by a message, we can pick you up and drop you off at your lodging location, including port Cruise, within a 15 km radius of the Meeting Point: Hotel Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702, CEP 22021 001, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro.The local supplier will confirm the exact time of your hotel pick-up by Phone or email.Ports
- Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We follow the rules of the Health Ministry and the Wolrd Health Organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.