West Maui and Molokai Exclusive 45-Minute Helicopter Tour
Soar over majestic Maui and Molokai on exclusive 45-minute Maui helicopter tours. Enjoy the deep valleys and craggy ridges of the magnificent West Maui Mountains and the splendor of the sea cliffs and waterfalls of Molokai's inaccessible North Shore. Maui helicopter rides include expert narration.
per adult from
What's included :
- 45 minute flight over West Maui
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Molokai Harbor, South Shore, Kaunakakai, Molokai, HI 96748
Maui helicopter tours allow you to enjoy Maui's diverse landscape lush tropical rainforests and deep valleys filled with cascading waterfalls, and experience a part of Molokai that can only be seen from the air!
Departure Point :Air Maui Helicopter Tours, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible. There is no wheelchair lift to accommodate wheelchair passengers nor can the staff personally/physically assist people into the helicopter
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals allowed in helicopter only under strict rules and staff must know 48hrs before their arrival to so we can cover our proper procedures (notify other travelers on flight, etc.) Please call our office to inquire so we can get more details on the animal as some sizes and types of animals might not be allowed.
- Infants under 24 months must sit on an adult lap. Over 24 months must occupy their own paid seat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.