West Maui and Molokai 60-minute Helicopter Tour
Discover the beauty of the West Maui Mountains and travel back in time to Old Hawaii on exciting 60-minute Maui helicopter tours. Don't miss your pilot's favorite tour with expert narration included on Maui helicopter rides!
per adult from
What's included :
- 60-minute flight over West Maui
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Flight Recording on USB
- Enjoy Maui's diverse landscape of dormant volcanoes, rugged lava flows, lush tropical rainforests and deep valleys filled with cascading waterfalls, and experience a part of Molokai that can only be seen from the air on Maui helicopter tours!
Maui helicopter rides take you flying in a luxury A-star helicopter, the Cadillac of all helicopters, for this 60-minute flight. Each helicopter has 6 forward-facing seats, stereo CD music and 180-degree, unobstructed views for everyone onboard. Each passenger receives a two-way headset for ongoing communication and pilot narration.
See the highlights of West Maui, then look for whales (from early September until late May) as you fly above Pailolo channel between Maui's northwestern shore and Molokai's eastern coastline on Maui helicopter tours. Weather permitting, highlights include - the "Wall of Tears" with over 17 waterfalls flowing at once and Maui's tallest waterfall, Honokohau Falls, with over 1,100-foot drops.
View the resorts of Kaanapali and Kapalua. Soar above Hawaii's tallest waterfalls (including the 1,750-foot Kahiwa Falls) along Molokai's remote and isolated north shore. Fly above gigantic sea cliffs, the tallest in the world! Discover Halawa Valley with two large and beautiful waterfalls flowing down the mountains.
Departure Point :Air Maui Helicopter Tours, 1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Departure Time :Morning Departure (8am-12pm) 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Afternoon Departure (1pm-4pm) 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
- Service animals allowed in helicopter only under strict rules and staff must know 48hrs before their arrival to so we can cover our proper procedures (notify other travelers on flight, etc.) Please call our office to inquire so we can get more details on the animal as some sizes and types of animals might not be allowed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants under 24 months must sit on an adult lap. Over 24 months must occupy their own paid seat.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.