West End Musical Theatre Walking Tour in London
Join award winning soloist and musical theatre expert Neil Maxfield on a walk around London's glittering West End. Revel in a fascinating and entertaining insight into the world called "show business". Meet some of the stars and composers personified by Neil in his own inimitable style.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour escort/host
What's excluded :
- No entrance to theatres
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: West End Theatre District, London England
There is a stop outside of 14 West End theatres with a description of their history and people/shows that were performed there over the decades till the present day. A deeper insight will be gained into the machinations of the theatre industry's past, intriguing facts about flagship shows like Les Mis and The Lion King.
Duration: 7 minutes
Departure Point :Palace Theatre London Ltd, West End, London W1D, UK
Return Detail :Theatre Royal Drury Lane, Catherine St, West End, London WC2B 5JF, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.