West Coast Tour Gulf of Mexico/Naples/Ft.Myers/Sanibel/Outlet Shopping Two Days.
We are a Multilingual Professional Comp. doing service in the U.S. for 30 years, with a great fleet and certified Tour Guides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Entry/Admission - Sanibel Island Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Edison and Ford Winter Estates
What's excluded :
Day 1: Tour of Miami Everglades Swamps, Fort Myers Sanibel Island and Punta Gorda Sunset Boat Tour
Stop At: Everglades Wildlife Management Area, Everglades Wildlife Management Area, Broward County, Florida
From Miami we will be showing and explaining to you all the places around our trip for 30 minutes, until arrive to the Miccosukee Indian Village on the Swamps, where we will take the air boat tour and after that we will see the Alligator Show, includes the Miccosukee, after that we will be crossing the everglades for 1: 30 Hrs. until we approach Sanibel Island and Beach in Fort Myers, where you will have free time for lunch, Sunset Cruise in Punta Gorda or Fort Myers, Overnight Hotel with Breakfast.
Duration: 10 hours
Pass By: Miccosukee, Miccosukee, Florida
First Day: 8;00 we pick you up at on Lincoln Rd. and them at 9,30 We will visit the Micoosukee Indian Village on the Everglades.
First Day about 2 pm we will visit Sanibel Island in Fort Myers.
First Day about 5;30 we will take the Sunset Bout Tour in Punta Gorda. After we will go to the Hotel.
Second Day: we will go first to the Thomas Edison and Henry Ford Houses and Museum, after we will visit Naples Beach and City, from there we will drive to Sawgrass Mill Outlet in For Lauderdale, After we will go to South Beach where Finish our Tour
• Breakfast: Only in the Hotel
Accommodation included: Travelodge Hotel 4760 South Cleveland Avenue, Fort Myers, FL, 33907, US or similar in Fort Myers or Punta Gorda.
Day 2: Tour of Fort Myers Thomas Edison and Henry Ford Museum
Stop At: Sanibel Island Lighthouse, 112 Periwinkle Way, Sanibel Island, FL 33957-7416
Thomas Edison and Henry Ford Museum, Naples City and Beach plus free time for lunch, After We will drive to the Sawgrass Outlet in Fort Lauderdale.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Edison and Ford Winter Estates, 2350 McGregor Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33901-3315
Our accredited guide will accompany you all the time in the Museum and explaining you all that you will see.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: accommodation provided
Departure Point :1: Lincoln Road & Washington Avenue, Lincoln Rd & Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
2: Bayside Marketplace, 401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- *** AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY TAKING GROUPS OF 6 TO 25 PEOPLE " FACE MASKS REQUIRED
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.