Welcome To The Death Road
It is an activity full of visual experiences in the middle of nature and you will notice the diversity of climates and landscapes on a mountain bike tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Our users will be provided with all the safety equipment and their respective bicycle according to their size.
- Snacks - Two snacks and a lunch will be provided.
- Private transportation
- Photos in digital format will be provided at the end of our tour.
What's excluded :
We will descend the Old Road to the Yungas, also known as the Death Road, it is a cycling route of approximately 80 km, which connects the city of La Paz and the region of Los Yungas, northeast of the department, before construction of the Cotapata-Santa Bárbara section, this section of the road was part of Route 3 of the fundamental road network of Bolivia, currently its use is reserved for cycling.
Departure Point :Galeria "La Republica", Avenida Mariscal Santa Cruz 918, La Paz, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our users in San Francisco square.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/25/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.